- KEEPING TO TRADITION – Trends may change, but there’s just something about a classic leather accessory that doesn’t go out of style. We honor that timeless look with our quick release leather strap. Rugged enough for everyday wear, it also boasts a sleek and tasteful design, from the custom padding of our leather to the subtle, traditional taper along the length of the band. These refined details are what make this strap the perfect accessory for even the finest affair.
- FIT FOR ALL – Our quick release leather straps come in an array of handsome hues including Camel Tan, Pewter Grey, Cognac, Mahogany, Dark Chestnut, and of course, the classic Black. Paired with the choice of matching stitching or our chic yet subtle off-white contrast stitching, there are twelve colorways to choose from. Designed for wrists from about 5.5" to 8" around, they comfortably fit most folks, but if you do happen to have an issue with fit, we offer a money back guarantee.
- SWAPPING MADE SIMPLE – It’s leather weather, baby. Time to bust out your new quick release leather strap from Archer Watch Straps. To attach to your timepiece, simply slide the built-in quick release lever, and insert the band. That’s it! We’ve also concealed a thin, protective lining tube around the spring bar, so you can rotate your favorite straps as often as you’d like, without wearing down the leather.
- TOP GRAIN LEATHER – Beyond the high-quality stitching and sleek, stainless steel buckle, the star of this strap is the leather itself. Plenty of brands brag about “genuine leather,” but this is often artificially textured vinyl with some leather fiber mixed in. Top grain leather is the real deal. The most durable on the market, it’s far more resistant to tearing and breaking down, and its natural finish showcases the leather’s rich texture and tannage. For us, top grain is a no-brainer.
- PROPER SIZES, NO SURPRISES – Offered in 18, 20, and 22mm widths, this strap fits most watches. But you MUST have the right size! To find it, measure the space between the lugs (the two points on your watch face where the strap connects). That mm width is your size. See our handy illustration and list of smartwatch widths in the product description below (helpful for Fossil, Samsung, LG, Amazfit, and more). You can also check directly with your watch manufacturer’s website for a specific size.
BUCKLES ABOUND – Our leather watch straps come with a premium, polished, stainless-steel buckle, but are also compatible with any of our classic buckles, so you can always find the perfect match for your watch. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the taper in these bands, any buckle you choose must be 2mm smaller than your strap!